My background for almost 25 years prior to becoming a therapist was in Healthcare, specifically in Operating Department practice.
I was based in London where I worked for the NHS later moving into the private sector. Initially, I qualified and worked as a Theatre Technician and after several years I combined that role with teaching within the same environment. As a Senior Theatre Technician/Clinical Tutor, I trained and mentored students to work to a very high standard of professional care in operating theatre and anaesthetic room practice.
After relocating from London to Dorset in 2006, I commenced Psychotherapy and Hypnotherapy training. Once qualified, I continued with my studies to become a Regression Therapist and a BWRT® Practitioner. This learning, instigated an amazing journey of self-discovery, positive change and continuing development and enlightenment for me.
My personal experience of therapy, combined with my training in the above therapies, together with many years as a tutor have provided me with the knowledge and tools to assist you to overcome negative issues which could be preventing you from moving forward positively with life.
BrainWorking Recursive Therapy (BWRT®) is now the predominant therapy I work with. It is an amazing, effective rapid results therapy and I love working with it!
I am fully committed to maintaining, updating and improving my skills through regular Continuing Professional Development (CPD).
I adhere to the strict Code of Ethics of the BBRS.
QUALIFICATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS (Relevant to BWRT®)
- Advanced Diploma in Counselling & Psychotherapy
- BWRT® Level1 (General Psychopathology)
- BWRT® Level 2 Practitioner (Psychology of Identity & Behaviour)
- A Founder Member of The British BrainWorking Research Society (BBRS).
- The Institute of BWRT® Therapy (MIBWRT)
- The British BrainWorking Association (MBBRS)
- Essex Institute Gold Standard Professional Therapist
- Complimentary & Natural Healthcare Council