It is important that you, as the client, feel comfortable and at ease with your therapist, this allows for a confidential, relaxed and open relationship, inspiring trust which ultimately determines how successful the outcome of therapy will be.
For this reason, I offer a free 30/40 minute initial consultation (without obligation) for us to meet; to ensure that you feel comfortable with me; for me to assess your needs and know that I can help you; to answer your questions and to advise if BWRT® is the appropriate therapy for you.
- I work with clients from age 7yrs and above and I only work with issues in which I am trained and qualified to work with. Therefore, occasionally if I am unable to help you, it may be necessary to refer you to another qualified practitioner.
- I hold current Disclosure & Barring (DBS) certification and Practice & Liabilities Insurance.
- BWRT® can be conducted online. I have a preference for Zoom as I have found it to be the most secure platform and the most reliable.
- The therapy room is on the first floor; there are stairs to climb.
- I am also qualified in Hypnotherapy and Regression Therapy, please visit www.spirit4life.co.uk
NB: BWRT® is not a medical organisation and works only with the psychological aspects of any presenting difficulty. We do not profess to diagnose, treat or cure medical conditions. BWRT® is a form of psychotherapy and practitioners work solely with the psychological processes associated with any condition.